I'm a Finnish guy aged something like 20+, who likes to travel. I'm studying economics in one of the universities over here and i'm really enjoying life with good food, nice people and a totally new enviroment.

This blog will be about everyday occurances from my life here. Some travel and also things i observe and my favourite part, all the bizarre things that will happen to you while being in a foreign country. Because there are alot of them, in reality they might not be bizarre but coming from a totally different background they can be, and alot so.

lauantai 26. maaliskuuta 2011

Useless information #1 - potato chips

The standard potato chip bag in Thailand is 20 gram. Yes you heard right TWENTY gram only. The cost between 0.25-0.50€ or 10-20 in thai baht. It's a huge difference from the 300gram potato chip bags we're having at home. I still remember when i was very young the bags where about 150 grams in my homecountry. That is STILL 7 1/2 times bigger! ;) Nowadays 250-300 grams over there. I don't know if you can call that development?

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Timo,
    I don't know what to call that development either:
    A development of the average body fat index? :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Indeed! It's kinda horrible if we actually would need to make smaller size bags to get obesity away from Finland for example. I doubt that would help anyways! :)

    VastaaPoista