I'm a Finnish guy aged something like 20+, who likes to travel. I'm studying economics in one of the universities over here and i'm really enjoying life with good food, nice people and a totally new enviroment.

This blog will be about everyday occurances from my life here. Some travel and also things i observe and my favourite part, all the bizarre things that will happen to you while being in a foreign country. Because there are alot of them, in reality they might not be bizarre but coming from a totally different background they can be, and alot so.

lauantai 26. maaliskuuta 2011

I really gotta earn some money also

A couple of days left now in Bangkok only. But don't be afraid I will be back after working a couple of months. And I still have a lot of material that is already written and I will publish the time after time. Today gonna do some some shopping for a friend. She's crazy about all kind of stuff she can get in Bangkok but obviously for her three times per year in this lovely city is not enough to stock up with the necessary body butters etc. ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti