I'm a Finnish guy aged something like 20+, who likes to travel. I'm studying economics in one of the universities over here and i'm really enjoying life with good food, nice people and a totally new enviroment.

This blog will be about everyday occurances from my life here. Some travel and also things i observe and my favourite part, all the bizarre things that will happen to you while being in a foreign country. Because there are alot of them, in reality they might not be bizarre but coming from a totally different background they can be, and alot so.

sunnuntai 3. huhtikuuta 2011

Following message might upset some readers, but myself I'm very excited about the idea. As now I'm away from Bangkok for awhile, i can't update with stuff about Bangkok as frequent i would like to. However when i came back to Scandinavia i experienced shocks. Maybe culture-shocks? But at least in the two first days i experienced as many shocks as i did in one month in Thailand. So i guess one week in Scandinavia equals 3 months of shocks in Thailand.

So until I'm back to Thailand i will examine the things I've experienced here and try to tell you why I get shocked. What's weird about our countries and how it differs from the SE-Asian way of living.
I'm excited!!! :D

1 kommentti: