I'm a Finnish guy aged something like 20+, who likes to travel. I'm studying economics in one of the universities over here and i'm really enjoying life with good food, nice people and a totally new enviroment.

This blog will be about everyday occurances from my life here. Some travel and also things i observe and my favourite part, all the bizarre things that will happen to you while being in a foreign country. Because there are alot of them, in reality they might not be bizarre but coming from a totally different background they can be, and alot so.

tiistai 18. lokakuuta 2011

Don't know if i should laugh or cry...

What happened to me yesterday was something I'm not even going to try to explain, because i don't understand it. Me wearing a shirt that is in thai called 'colour gay' (btw it was red not pink!) drew more attention than another guy at the same place wearing a t-shirt with a swastika on it!? How to explain that, i don't know!

Timo Travel

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti